Carl R. Darnall Army Medical Center March update
South Clinic TAB is completed. Functional performance testing on the boiler system, water softener, and domestic water heat exchangers is underway.
March 2015 update:
- South Clinic has been turned over to the client for equipment delivery.
- South Clinic functional performance tests are completed.
- Chlorination of the domestic water system in the clinics is completed.
- Hospital TAB for the basement and level 1 is completed.
- Hospital basement has been turned over to the client for equipment delivery.
- Hospital level 1 is projected to be turned over to U.S. Army Corps of Engineers mid-March.
- Steam system load test is completed along with functional performance testing.
Consulting-Specifying Engineer's Product of the Year (POY) contest is the premier award for new products in the HVAC, fire, electrical, and...
Consulting-Specifying Engineer magazine is dedicated to encouraging and recognizing the most talented young individuals...
Combined heat and power; Assessing replacement of electrical systems; Energy codes and lighting; Salary Survey; Fan efficiency
Commissioning lighting control systems; 2016 Commissioning Giants; Design high-efficiency hot water systems for hospitals; Evaluating condensation and condensate
Driving motor efficiency; Preventing Arc Flash in mission critical facilities; Integrating alternative power and existing electrical systems
Putting COPS into context; Designing medium-voltage electrical systems; Planning and designing resilient, efficient data centers; The nine steps of designing generator fuel systems
As brand protection manager for Eaton’s Electrical Sector, Tom Grace oversees counterfeit awareness...
Amara Rozgus is chief editor and content manager of Consulting-Specifier Engineer magazine.
IEEE power industry experts bring their combined experience in the electrical power industry...