Carl R. Darnall Army Medical Center January and February update
South Clinic TAB is completed. Functional performance testing on the boiler system, water softener, and domestic water heat exchangers is underway.
January-February 2015 update:
- South Clinic test and balance (TAB) is completed.
- South Clinic punchlist activities are nearing completion.
- Hospital TAB is underway.
- Hospital Basement and level 1 finish are nearing completion.
- Hospital Basement projected to be turned over to U.S. Army Corps of Engineers mid-February.
- MRI equipment has been delivered, utilities connected and commissioned.
- Functional performance testing on the boiler system, water softener, and domestic water heat exchangers is underway.
Consulting-Specifying Engineer's Product of the Year (POY) contest is the premier award for new products in the HVAC, fire, electrical, and...
Consulting-Specifying Engineer magazine is dedicated to encouraging and recognizing the most talented young individuals...
Combined heat and power; Assessing replacement of electrical systems; Energy codes and lighting; Salary Survey; Fan efficiency
Commissioning lighting control systems; 2016 Commissioning Giants; Design high-efficiency hot water systems for hospitals; Evaluating condensation and condensate
Driving motor efficiency; Preventing Arc Flash in mission critical facilities; Integrating alternative power and existing electrical systems
Putting COPS into context; Designing medium-voltage electrical systems; Planning and designing resilient, efficient data centers; The nine steps of designing generator fuel systems
As brand protection manager for Eaton’s Electrical Sector, Tom Grace oversees counterfeit awareness...
Amara Rozgus is chief editor and content manager of Consulting-Specifier Engineer magazine.
IEEE power industry experts bring their combined experience in the electrical power industry...