Carl R. Darnall Army Medical Center December update
Functional performance testing is being performed on the chilled water pumps, heating hot water pumps, heat recovery pumps, unit heaters, and domestic water booster pump skin in the central utility plant.
December 2014 update:
- North Clinic test and balance (TAB) is nearing completion.
- South Clinic punchlist activities started on level 1 two weeks ago.
- South Clinic TAB is underway.
- Hospital basement and level 1 finish is nearing completion.
- TAB on equipment being performed in the hospital basement and on level 1.
- Kitchen equipment installation is continuing.
- Functional performance testing is being performed on the chilled water pumps, heating hot water pumps, heat recovery pumps, unit heaters, and domestic water booster pump skin in the central utility plant.
- Preparing to send steam throughout the hospital and clinics in order to start functional performance testing on the boiler system.
Consulting-Specifying Engineer's Product of the Year (POY) contest is the premier award for new products in the HVAC, fire, electrical, and...
Consulting-Specifying Engineer magazine is dedicated to encouraging and recognizing the most talented young individuals...
Combined heat and power; Assessing replacement of electrical systems; Energy codes and lighting; Salary Survey; Fan efficiency
Commissioning lighting control systems; 2016 Commissioning Giants; Design high-efficiency hot water systems for hospitals; Evaluating condensation and condensate
Driving motor efficiency; Preventing Arc Flash in mission critical facilities; Integrating alternative power and existing electrical systems
Putting COPS into context; Designing medium-voltage electrical systems; Planning and designing resilient, efficient data centers; The nine steps of designing generator fuel systems
As brand protection manager for Eaton’s Electrical Sector, Tom Grace oversees counterfeit awareness...
Amara Rozgus is chief editor and content manager of Consulting-Specifier Engineer magazine.
IEEE power industry experts bring their combined experience in the electrical power industry...