Update on Fire Codes, Standards, and Guidelines April 21, 2011
Exam for Continuing Education Units 1.5 learning units (0.15 CEUs)
You must get 12 of 15 questions correct to pass the exam. You may retake the exam if necessary. You will be notified whether you passed or failed automatically after taking the exam. Upon passing the exam, you will be given the authority to download a certificate indicating you passed the exam.
Here's the lineup:
- Update on NFPA-2001: Clean Agent Fire Extinguishing Systems
- Update on NFPA 72-2010: National Fire Alarm and Signaling Code
- Update on SFPE-1-2011: Fire Exposures to Structures; and Two New Guides
About the Presenters:
- Milosh Puchovsky, PE, FSFPE - Professor of Practice and Director of Corporate & Professional Education, Worcester Polytechnic Institute, Worcester, Mass.
- Ray Grill, PE, FSFPE - Principal, Arup, Washington, D.C.
- Morgan Hurley, PE, FSFPE - Technical Director, Society of Fire Protection Engineers, Bethesda, Md.
- Michael Ivanovich; President of The Ivanovich Group LLC, Webcast Moderator