Strategies for Implementing Energy Efficient Data Centers
Thursday, May 31, 2012 at 2 p.m. ET/1 p.m. CT/11 a.m. ET
Electricity usage costs have become an increasing fraction of the total cost of ownership (TCO) for data centers. It is possible to dramatically reduce the electrical consumption of typical data centers through appropriate design of the data center physical infrastructure and through the design of the IT architecture. This webinar explains how to quantify the electricity savings and provides examples of methods that can greatly reduce electrical power consumption.
Join Thomas Humphrey as he takes you through this hour long learning that offers both BOMI International, and CIBSE accreditations.
- Define a methodology for converting electrical consumption into monetary expense
- Identify opportunities for reducing the electrical consumption of data centers
- Quantify the savings that can result from implementing key best practices
- Thomas Humphrey, Consulting Engineer Account Manager, Schneider Electric
- Amara Rozgus, Editor in Chief/Content Manager and Moderator, Consulting-Specifying Engineer
Sponsored by: Schneider Electric