Click here to download the slides from the Webcast entitled "Understanding and Creating Energy Management in the Data Center."
Understanding and Creating Energy Management in the Data Center
Air Date: Thursday, November 3, 2011, at 2 p.m. ET/1 p.m. CT/11 a.m. PT
In order to create the most energy intelligent data center, energy management strategies must be applied throughout the lifecycle of the data center. During the design phase there are many considerations to take into account to preserve the initial construction cost as well as improve the total cost of ownership. After construction, three parts must comprise a successful Energy Management Strategy: Supply side, Demand Side and Total Lifecycle Management of the Data Center. During this session, attendees will learn how to apply these strategies to derive actionable information, and maximize the opportunities for energy conservation and cost reduction.
Viewers will have the opportunity to:
- Understand the importance of taking a holistic approach to the development and implementation of a continuous Energy Management strategy throughout the data center lifecycle, and understand the key considerations for developing a sustainable Energy Management Plan.
- Learn the cost savings associated with the implementation of data center Energy Conservation Measures and development of a sustainable Energy Procurement Strategy.
Who Should Attend:
- Technical and business oriented audiences
- Lee Featherstone, P.E., National Business Development Manager, Critical Power & Energy Markets – Schneider Electric
- Amara Rozgus, Editor in Chief/Content Manager and Moderator, Consulting-Specifying Engineer
Sponsored by: Schneider Electric