Title: Creating Effective System Manuals
During this session, you will answer the following questions:
- Looking at the here and now….
- What is a System's Manual?
- What is a “Systematic” approach?
- Difference between a Systems Manual and O&M’s?
- Who develops a Systems Manual?
- When is it produced and distributed?
- Keys to success
- Looking at the future
- Taking Systems Manuals to the Next Level
Mr. Hawkins has been in the Mechanical Engineer business since 1974, as a design/consulting engineer, design-build contractor, and since 1993 as a Commissioning Authority. He is a Founding Member of the Building Commissioning Association. Craig speaks frequently on commissioning topics at national conferences, state and local venues.
He is a published author on guidelines for reviewing Commissioning reports for the State of Washington Building Code Inspectors, and was instrumental in revising the City of Seattle Mechanical Code on Commissioning (Section 1416) for 2001.