Precision Room Cooling that offers Technology, Form & Function
Thursday, June 28, 2012 at 2 p.m. ET/1 p.m. CT/11 a.m. PT
The data center cooling market continues to challenge the norm when it comes to data center design. Customers demand cooling solutions that meet unique requirements, decreasing budgets, constantly changing data center landscapes, while driving energy efficiency. Join Thomas Humphrey as he walks you through cooling strategies and solutions with a focus on precision room cooling.
- Understand the energy efficiency benefits offered by precision room cooling
- Uncover the installation and maintenance benefits when technology, form and function converge in one product
- Identify opportunities for reducing the mechanical consumption of data centers through precision room cooling
- Thomas Humphrey, Consulting Engineer Account Manager, Schneider Electric
- Amara Rozgus, Editor in Chief/Content Manager and Moderator, Consulting-Specifying Engineer
Sponsored by Schneider Electric.