Recent promotions and hires
Denver-based CH2M HILL announced that CEO and President Lee A. McIntire has been elected Chairman of the Board of Directors, effective Jan. 1, 2010. McIntire has more than 30 years of international experience in the engineering and construction industry and he is involved with the U.S.-Brazil CEO Forum, the Council on Competiveness, Aspen Institute's Dialogue and Commission on Arctic Climate Change, the National Petroleum Council, the World Business Council on Sustainable Development, and advisory boards for several academic institutions.
Portland, Ore.-based Interface Engineering announced the promotion of several of its staff members. The new principals at Interface Engineering are Edward David, PE, senior electrical engineer and Michael Stanton, PE, LEED AP , senior mechanical engineer.
The new associate principals are:
• George Arellano, PE, CPD , Senior Mechanical Engineer, San Francisco
• Christine Brent, MCTS, Manager of Integrated Support Services, Portland, Ore.
• Steve Kelly, RCDD Principal, Technologies Team Leader, Portland, Ore.
• Kathleen Roach, CET, CFPS , Senior Fire Life/Safety Designer, Portland, Ore.
Several others have been promoted to associate:
• Adam Carlson, PE, LEED AP , Senior Mechanical Engineer, Portland, Ore.
• Robert Kuchcinski, PE, LEED AP , Senior Mechanical Engineer, Seattle
• Michael Larsen, LEED AP , Senior Lighting Designer, Portland, Ore.
• Jason Lau, PE, LEED AP , Senior Electrical Engineer, San Francisco
• James Sattem, PE , Senior Electrical Engineer, Portland, Ore.
• Michael Troyer, RCDD, CTS, LEED AP ; Senior Technologies Designer, Portland, Ore.
• Valeria Torres, LEED AP , Senior Electrical Designer, San Francisco
Olathe, Kan.-based Grundfos named Andrew Warrington as the new president at Indianapolis-based Peerless Pump Co . and its subsidiaries. Warrington has more than 20 years of experience in the pump industry in the fields of service, engineering, marketing, operations, and sales functions.
Gaithersburg, Md.-based NEBB announced that James Huber with Complete Commissioning , Clinton, Md., and Robert Linder, PE , with Karges-Faulconbridge Inc ., St. Paul, Minn., were elected to the NEBB Board of Directors during the annual 2009 conference. Huber is a NEBB Certified Professional in commissioning, retro-commissioning, sound and vibration measurement, and air, hydronic testing and balancing. Linder is a LEED AP and is NEBB Certified for air, hydronics, and commissioning.