LonMark announces "Best of the Year" winners
LonMark International has announced its 2011 Best of the Year award winners for companies that demonstrated innovation, vision, and leadership in their products and business.
LonMark International has announced the winners of its Best of the Year Awards for 2011. The annual awards honor products, companies, projects and individuals that have demonstrated innovation, vision and leadership.
Categories and winners are:
- Multi-Vendor Project of the Year: Contrimetra for EPAL Laboratories
- Certified Device of the Year: Infranet Partners, InfraDALI2016XP
- Infrastructure Product of the Year: Loytec, CEA-709/DALI Controller (LDALI-3E101)
- Visionary of the Year: Jan Brissman, Schneider Electric
"Congratulations to the 2011 Award winners and finalists, all of which have demonstrated superior levels of expertise in using LonWorks technology to help their customers be more energy and cost efficient," said Barry Haaser, executive director, LonMark International. "Every year, this expertise and dedication to innovation grows significantly, and we look forward to seeing the advanced capabilities all of our members will bring to market this coming year."
Award winners and finalists were recognized at the Member Appreciation Reception on Jan. 24 at the AHR Expo, a premier event for HVACR professionals held Jan. 23-25 in Chicago.
- Edited by Chris Vavra, Consulting-Specifying Engineer, www.csemag.com