KlingStubbins selects new associates, senior associates
KlingStubbins promotes four new associates, two senior associates.
KlingStubbins congratulates the following individuals for their recent election to Associate and Senior Associate:
New Senior Associates:
- Robert Khurana, AIA, LEED AP, Project Manager (Philadelphia)
- Kai Olsen, Senior Project Designer, Interiors (Philadelphia)
- Michael Diamond, PE, LEED AP, Electrical Services Engineer (Philadelphia)
- John La Rosa, PE, Project Manager (Philadelphia)
- Lisa McGregor, Senior Project Designer, Interiors (Philadelphia)
- Janelle Meagher, PE, Structural Engineer (Washington, DC)
KlingStubbins’ Board of Directors elects individuals to associate-level and senior status based on continued excellent performance as recognized through nominations made by the firm’s Shareholders and Associate Executive Committee. National Managing Principal Michael R. Lorenz, PE, LEED AP, commented, “Each has exhibited strong technical competence, dedication, and leadership within their own disciplines, as well as throughout the firm.”
KlingStubbins provides professional services in all major disciplines within the realm of architecture, engineering, interiors, planning, and landscape architecture. The firm consists of over 400 professionals in its Philadelphia, PA; Cambridge, MA; Raleigh, NC; San Francisco, CA; Washington, DC; and Beijing, China offices. Its areas of market focus and specialization include Corporate/Commercial, Government, Science + Technology, Higher Education, Hospitality/Entertainment, Institutional/Civic, Mission Critical, and Healthcare.