ASHRAE energy efficiency courses
ASHRAE's Learning Institute (ALI) is offering three new courses related to energy efficiency and ASHRAE standards this fall through its online site.
Three new courses related to data center efficiency and ASHRAE standards on energy efficiency and high-performance building design are part of the 12 online professional development courses being offered this fall by ASHRAE through the ASHRAE Learning Institute (ALI).
ALI courses provide professional development through in-depth information that is timely, practical and advanced beyond a fundamental level. The online courses allow attendees to log in to learn from anywhere with an Internet connection. Course participants earn continuing education credits for each seminar completed. Courses are instructor-led, drawing upon professional knowledge of leading practitioners.
The courses are:
- Basics of High-Performance Building Design, Sept. 19
- Advanced High-Performance Building Design, Sept. 21
- Fundamental Requirements of Standard 62.1-2010, Ventilation for Acceptable Indoor Air Quality, Sept. 26
- Complying with Standard 90.1-2010: HVAC/Mechanical, Energy Standard for Buildings Except Low-Rise Residential Buildings, Sept. 29
- Complying with Standard 90.1-2010: Envelope/Lighting, Oct. 3
- Healthcare Facilities: Best Practice Design, Oct. 31
- Healthcare Facilities: Best Practice Applications, Nov. 2
- Evaluating the Performance of LEED-Certified Buildings, Nov. 7
- Project Management for Improved IAQ, Nov. 9
- Data Center Energy Efficiency, Part 1, Oct. 10, and Part 2, Oct. 12
- Using Standard 90.1 to Meet LEED Requirements, Part 1, Oct. 17, and Part 2, Oct. 19
- Implementing Standard 189.1, Standard for the Design of High-Performance, Green Buildings Except Low-Rise Residential Buildings, Part 1, Oct. 24, and Part 2, Oct. 26
- Edited by Chris Vavra, Consulting-Specifying Engineer, www.csemag.com