WSP Flack + Kurtz announces promotions
WSP Flack + Kurtz promoted 13 people including Allan Montpellier to executive vice president and Thomas Burroughs to senior vice president.
WSP Flack + Kurtz has promoted 13 professionals. Among those promoted are Allan Montpellier, PE, LEED AP BD+C, from senior vice president to executive vice president; and Thomas Burroughs, PE, LEED AP, from vice president to senior vice president.
Mr. Montpellier has been with WSP Flack + Kurtz for more than 18 years, and serves as the managing director of the Boston office. Previously, he was the managing director of the firm’s Seattle office and he has also worked in the San Francisco and London offices. A mechanical engineer, Mr. Montpellier specializes in the design of integrated systems, and his projects have encompassed the academic, historical, commercial, hospitality, residential, cultural, retail and governmental sectors. Montpellier was a 2008 40 Under 40 winner.
Mr. Burroughs, who is also based in Boston, has worked at WSP Flack + Kurtz for 15 years, and has 20 years of experience overall. His projects have included Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts facilities, Millennium Pharmaceuticals, various Hewlett-Packard projects, University of Massachusetts Lowell Residence Halls, and Massachusetts College of Art Residence Hall.
The other promotions include:
- Brian Carroll, PE, LEED AP: senior associate to vice president (Washington, D.C.)
- Solomon Hecht, PE, LEED AP, BD+C, senior associate to vice president (New York)
- Melanie Taylor, LEED AP, BD+C, senior associate to vice president (Seattle)
- Adam Kyle, PE, LEED AP, BD+C, associate to senior associate (San Francisco)
- Daryl Mastracci, PE, LEED AP, BD+C, associate to senior associate (Washington, D.C.)
- Francisco Padilla, PE, LEED AP, associate to senior associate (New York)
- Reza Moghaddasi, senior engineer to associate (San Francisco)
- Trevor Boz, LEED AP, engineer to associate (New York)
- Michael Dimmel, PE, LEED AP, engineer to associate (San Francisco)
- Luis Formoso, engineer to associate (New York)
- Albert Zirino, engineer to associate (New York)
Case Study Database
Get more exposure for your case study by uploading it to the Consulting-Specifying Engineer case study database, where end-users can identify relevant solutions and explore what the experts are doing to effectively implement a variety of technology and productivity related projects.
These case studies provide examples of how knowledgeable solution providers have used technology, processes and people to create effective and successful implementations in real-world situations. Case studies can be completed by filling out a simple online form where you can outline the project title, abstract, and full story in 1500 words or less; upload photos, videos and a logo.
Click here to visit the Case Study Database and upload your case study.