Universal, fast-transfer AC power systems
High-Lites introduced its new PFT Series of universal, fast-transfer ac inverter systems. PFT systems were designed to accommodate small- to medium-sized projects requiring emergency power back-up to ac power loads or illumination sources including incandescent, fluorescent, LED, or HID. Unlike ballast packs, the PFT Series provides highly reliable emergency power sine wave output to any connected load or fixture without compatibility concerns. Three unique models are available allowing the PFT to be specified for any small or mid-sized application up to 600 W.
The device features:
- PWM design – Digitally controlled sinusoidal waveform assures fast, smooth and reliable transfer to emergency power
- Worry-free operation of all AC loads including Incandescent, fluorescent, LED and HID lighting eliminating the compatibility concerns of other back-up systems
- 100% compatibility with generators and dimmer systems
- Designed for fast, easy wall mounting, PFT systems may be installed next to connected loads, or hundreds of feet away
- Three PFT models with unique Watts to VA ratio rating are designed especially to handle today’s small HID lamps – 300Watts/330VA; 400Watts/660VA, and 600Watts/660 VA
Case Study Database
Get more exposure for your case study by uploading it to the Consulting-Specifying Engineer case study database, where end-users can identify relevant solutions and explore what the experts are doing to effectively implement a variety of technology and productivity related projects.
These case studies provide examples of how knowledgeable solution providers have used technology, processes and people to create effective and successful implementations in real-world situations. Case studies can be completed by filling out a simple online form where you can outline the project title, abstract, and full story in 1500 words or less; upload photos, videos and a logo.
Click here to visit the Case Study Database and upload your case study.