SOC, Siemens collaborate on fire, safety seminars
Security on Campus and Siemens will offer Jeanne Clery Act Training Seminars.
Currently, registration is available for the day-and-a-half seminar in Philadelphia, and will be held on March 5-6, 2012. Presentations will include:
- Emergency Response and Alerting Your Campus Community
- The Four W's of Crime Reporting (Who, Where, When, and What)
- Building a Safer Campus Community (prevention education and sexual violence guidelines)
- Bringing It All Together in the Annual Security Report
Registration details for the seminar in March can be found here.
- Edited by Chris Vavra, Consulting-Specifying Engineer, www.csemag.com