NEBB Basic Building Systems Commissioning seminar, exam
NEBB is holding a seminar and exam on building systems at IAPMO's world headquarters in Ontario, Calif., April 10-13, 2013.
Registration is open for the National Environmental Balancing Bureau (NEBB) Basic Building Systems Commissioning Certified Professional Seminar and Exam at IAPMO's headquarters in Ontario, Calif., April 10-13, 2013. It is for individuals looking to enhance their knowledge of the commissioning process for building systems at their respective companies.
This program is designed for management-level personnel who meet the prerequisites for the NEBB Building Systems Commissioning Certified Professional credential. The seminar will cover the following:
- Review of the NEBB's Building Systems Commissioning program
- Review of the commissioning process with emphasis on:
- Development of commissioning plans
- The commissioning schedule
- Marketing commissioning services
- Estimating commissioning services
- Technology reviews of HVAC, controls, equipment, and control components.
For more information about the seminar, download the brochure.