Industry Roundup: Awards and Certifications for ClimateMaster, Dedicated Micros, Falcon Electric and Others
By Consulting Specifying Engineer Staff
• ClimateMaster, Oklahoma City, announced that its president, Dan Ellis, receivedthe Richard C. Schulze Distinguished Service Award from the Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration Institute (ARI) on Nov. 14 at ARI’s 52nd Annual Meeting held in Miami, Fla.
• Dedicated Micros, Chantilly, Va., a DVR manufacturer, has partnership with International Electronics, Canton, Mass. International’s eMerge Version 2.0, an integrated browser managed security platform, now supports the DV-IP Server and DS2 NetVu-Connected DVRs from Dedicated.
• Falcon Electric, Irwindale, Calif., announced that its ED Series Rackmount Frequency and Phase Converter was selected as a finalist in Product Design & Development's 10th Annual Engineering Awards.
• Hansgrohe North America, Alpharetta, Ga., received recertification for its quality management system, ISO 9001:2000. Over the past three years, the company earned the ISO 14001:1996 certification for its environmental management system and the OHSAS 18001 for its safety management system, making it one of an elite group of manufacturers across all industries to achieve all three certifications.
• MGE UPS Systems, Costa Mesa, Calif., has been awarded Frost & Sullivan’s “2005 UPS Company of the Year Award.” This award is based on numerous factors including the company’s business development, competitive strategy and leadership.
• Pentadyne Power, Chatsworth, Calif., announced that its advanced VSS dc flywheel power system was recently granted the CE (Conformite Europeenne) marking that demonstrates compliance with relevant European Union health, safety and environmental directives.
• Honeywell has introduced a new web site, www.security.honeywell.com/solutions , featuring information on integrated security solutions for eleven vertical markets: airports, gaming, biopharma, government, financial, retail, education, transportation, corrections, industrial and utilities.
Case Study Database
Get more exposure for your case study by uploading it to the Consulting-Specifying Engineer case study database, where end-users can identify relevant solutions and explore what the experts are doing to effectively implement a variety of technology and productivity related projects.
These case studies provide examples of how knowledgeable solution providers have used technology, processes and people to create effective and successful implementations in real-world situations. Case studies can be completed by filling out a simple online form where you can outline the project title, abstract, and full story in 1500 words or less; upload photos, videos and a logo.
Click here to visit the Case Study Database and upload your case study.