Consulting-Specifying Engineer Product of the Year
Consulting-Specifying Engineer's Product of the Year (POY) contest is the premier award for new products in the HVAC, fire/life safety, electrical, and plumbing systems engineering markets. The annual reader-choice program was created to provide Consulting-Specifying Engineer's readers with information about the top new product in their fields.
Voting has closed. Winners will be announced in September 2016.
Who will win gold in 2016? View the Consulting-Specifying Engineer 2016 Product of the Year finalists.
Review the Official Rules here. Below is a tentative schedule of events.
2016 Product of the Year program
- Entries open: Dec. 1, 2015
- Entry deadline: Feb. 5, 2016
- Deadline extended to Feb. 12, 2015
- Finalists announced: April 14, 2016
- Voting opens: April 14, 2016
- Voting closes: June 30, 2016
- Winners announced: Sept. 15, 2016
For questions about the Product of the Year program:
Editor-in-Chief and Content Manager
630-571-4070 ext. 2211
- 2015 Product of the Year: Winners and finalists
- 2014 Product of the Year: Winners and finalists
- 2013 Product of the Year: Winners and finalists
- 2012 Product of the Year: Winners and finalists
- 2011 Product of the Year: Winners and finalists
- 2010 Product of the Year: Winners
- 2009 Product of the Year: Winners