MEP Giants Program
The MEP Giants program lists the top 100 mechanical, electrical, plumbing (MEP), and fire protection engineering firms in the United States. The in-depth analysis of these firms appears in the August issue and reveals what's going on in the industry and how it has changed over the past few years. Special emphasis is placed on commissioning firms in a separate report each October.
The 2014 MEP Giants will be announced August 14, 2014.
The baseline MEP design revenue for participation is $1 million, so a firm is eligible for consideration if its annual revenue is greater than $1 million.
The 2014 MEP Giants will appear in the August issue of Consulting-Specifying Engineer and online. If your firm is selected as a 2014 MEP Giant, representatives of your firm will be invited to attend CFE Media's awards event in Chicago in the fall. We will also ask you for a project profile about one of the projects highlighted in your returned form.
2013 MEP Giants
2012 MEP Giants
- Article: 2012 MEP Giants
- Article: Economic clouds put brakes on industry consolidation—for now
- Video: M&A Activity Among 2012 MEP Giants
- Project profiles: Register to access the project profiles from the 2012 MEP Giants
- Full ranking: Register to download the full ranking poster of 2012 MEP Giants, sponsored by Eaton Corp. (1.3 MB PDF)
- Download the official press release (54 KB PDF)
2011 MEP Giants
- Download 2011 MEP Giants Ranking (2.8 MB PDF)
- Download the Official Press Release (189 kb PDF)
- Feature article: 2011 MEP Giants
- Feature article: The state of commissioning
- Roundtable article: Structuring for success
- Feature article: Mergers and acquisitions on the rise - again
- View the three interactive maps
- Read the 2011 MEP Giants Project Profiles
- Watch the Keynote Address from the 2011 Networking with the Giants Event