The MEP Giants program lists the top 100 mechanical, electrical, plumbing (MEP), and fire protection engineering firms in the United States. The in-depth analysis of these firms appears in the August issue and reveals what's going on in the industry and how it has changed over the past few years. Special emphasis is placed on commissioning firms in a separate report each October.
Nominations for the 2013 MEP Giants program are closed.
The baseline MEP design revenue for participation is $1 million, so a firm is eligible for consideration if its annual revenue is greater than $1 million.
The 2013 MEP Giants will appear in the August issue of Consulting-Specifying Engineer and online. If your firm is selected as a 2013 MEP Giant, representatives of your firm will be invited to attend CFE Media's awards event in Chicago in the fall. We will also ask you for a project profile about one of the projects highlighted in your returned form.
- Article: 2012 MEP Giants
- Article: Economic clouds put brakes on industry consolidation—for now
- Video: M&A Activity Among 2012 MEP Giants
- Project profiles: Register to access the project profiles from the 2012 MEP Giants
- Full ranking: Register to download the full ranking poster of 2012 MEP Giants, sponsored by Eaton Corp. (1.3 MB PDF)
- Download the official press release (54 KB PDF)
- Download 2011 MEP Giants Ranking (2.8 MB PDF)
- Download the Official Press Release (189 kb PDF)
- View the three interactive maps
- Read the 2011 MEP Giants Project Profiles
- Watch the Keynote Address from the 2011 Networking with the Giants Event
- Download the 2010 MEP Giants ranking (PDF)
- Watch the keynote address from the 2010 Networking with the Giants Event