Consulting-Specifying Engineer Product of the Year
Consulting-Specifying Engineer's Product of the Year (POY) contest is the premier award for new products in the HVAC, fire/life safety, electrical, and plumbing systems engineering markets. The annual reader-choice program was created to provide Consulting-Specifying Engineer's readers with information about the top new product in their fields.
Voting is now open through June 30, 2016!
Who will win gold in 2016? View the Consulting-Specifying Engineer 2016 Product of the Year finalists and cast your vote. Note: Only qualified subscribers of Consulting-Specifying Engineer are eligible to vote.
Review the Official Rules here. Below is a tentative schedule of events.
2016 Product of the Year program
- Entries open: Dec. 1, 2015
- Entry deadline: Feb. 5, 2016
- Deadline extended to Feb. 12, 2015
- Finalists announced: April 14, 2016
- Voting opens: April 14, 2016
- Voting closes: June 30, 2016
- Winners announced: Sept. 15, 2016
For questions about the Product of the Year program:
Editor-in-Chief and Content Manager
630-571-4070 ext. 2211
- 2015 Product of the Year: Winners and finalists
- 2014 Product of the Year: Winners and finalists
- 2013 Product of the Year: Winners and finalists
- 2012 Product of the Year: Winners and finalists
- 2011 Product of the Year: Winners and finalists
- 2010 Product of the Year: Winners
- 2009 Product of the Year: Winners