Consulting-Specifying Engineer's Product of the Year (POY) contest is the premier award for new products in the HVAC, fire/life safety, electrical, and plumbing systems engineering markets. The annual reader-choice program was created to provide Consulting-Specifying Engineer's readers with information about the top new product in their fields.
2013 Product of the Year program
- Entries open: Jan. 2, 2013
- Entry deadline: Feb. 22, 2013
- Finalists announced: April 2013 (print issue and online - see below)
- Voting opens: April 8, 2013
- Voting closes: June 28, 2013
- Winners announced: September 2013 (print issue and online)
Vote for this year's best products
Who will win gold in 2013? View the Consulting-Specifying Engineer 2013 Product of the Year finalists at www.csemag.com/votepoy. Note: Voting is only open to qualified subscribers.
For questions about 2013 Product of the Year voting processes:
630-571-4070 ext. 2209
For information about the magazine or the contest:
Editor-in-Chief and Content Manager
630-571-4070 ext. 2211